I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friday, March 23, 2012

This Blog Won the Versatile Blogger Award

The lovely Heather at Into the Cuckoo's Nest was gracious enough to award me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Heather, for thinking me. I appreciate it very much. :)


So here are the rules:

1. Thank and link the blogger who awarded you

2. Share 7 random facts about yourself

3. Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers, and be sure to let them know

Seven Random Facts About Me:

1. I know a pretty good amount of sign language.

2. Ever since I turned 21 it has become my mission to try every kind of alcoholic drink at least once. Still haven't found my favorite, though a Mai Tai is in the running.

3. I am a germaphobe. I wash my hands about 40 times a day. I don't like to be touched because I think everyone is dirty compared to me. As you can guess, I have few friends. LOL

4. I have a fear of babies or young children crawling toward my feet.

5. My favorite color has never changed since I was a child. I will always love the color purple.

6. I HATE being called Jenny. I like Jen or Jennifer, never Jenny.

7. I am the riddle Queen. I can solve almost any riddle you can throw my way. Without looking up the answer on the internet.


11 comments:

  1. Can I just say: THANK YOU for admitting online and publically that you are a germaphobic? *looks at the disinfectant in her purse*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! I carry hand sanitizer everywhere I go :D

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, the sanitizer. I don't think I can admit to how many of those I have round the house or in my purse. I will admit that when someone touches me I either sanitze when they aren't looking or actually spray myself with lysol. Oh yeah, it's that bad.

      Delete
  2. Mwaha! Jenny! OK... I never would've presumed to call you that, but it's kind of funny. I get really peeved when people send me work e-mails and leave the 'h' of 'Sarah'. Seriously. UNPROFESSIONAL. Do I mispell your name? NO.

    AAAAH! And I am a fellow germophobe. I don't mind other people--I'm a hugger--but I can't cope with touch door knobs of lift buttons, or really any surface or THING without washing my hands ;D

    Thanks you, my dear! You're FABULOUS! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, the dreaded door knobs. I can't even think about touching those without shivering. I am soo bad.

      Delete
    2. They're AWFUL. And ATM buttons, elevator buttons, and the buttons you press to cross the street? I don't like using other people's keyboards, despite knowing mine's probably the grubbiest of the lot >___<

      Delete
    3. I know, other peeps keyboards are the worst. No one is allowed to touch my laptop either or it would be contaminated.

      Delete
  3. Thanks again Jennifer!

    Ok, I use to think I was a germaphobe until....I read your #3 :) Wow, can I say that is extreme? :P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.