I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cover Reveal: Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter

Alice in Zombieland

(White Rabbit Chronicles #1)



 

Summary
She won’t resist until she’s sent every walking corpse back to its grave. Forever.

Had anyone told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed. From blissful to tragic, innocent to ruined? Please. But that’s all it took. One heartbeat. A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.

Her father was right. The monsters are real….

To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead. To survive, she must learn to trust the baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland. But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn’t careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangerous than the zombies….


Expected publication: September 25th 2012 by Harlequin Teen

So this is the first book in the new Young Adult series White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter. I love Showalter's Lords of the Underworld series, as well as a couple other series she writes, but I am even more excited for this new series, especially since it will be YA.

Now let's get to the cover for Alice in Zombieland. I think it's FREAKIN' FANTASTIC. I LOVE everything about it. The colors, the creepiness, the design, the girl, the dress. It's all just so perfect. It's captivating, charming, and hypnotizing. It's one of the best covers I have seen this year.


What do you guys think? Do you agree with me? What do you like/dislike about this cover?


7 comments:

  1. I have given you the "Versatile Blogger Award"

    For details Check: http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, right? Really catches your attention.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh, this looks REALLY good! And the cover is so creeptastically beautiful! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect phrase: "creeptastically beautiful" :)

      Delete
  4. OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE this cover! So dreamy and pretty, and so so so Alice. You know, I've still read nothing by Gena, but can't wait! This is definitely on my TBR :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, this is like the best cover ever. Or at least for this year. I can't wait.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.