I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Kindle & Nook Freebies #24



Kindle Freebies
(Click image to be taken to Amazon page)

We have a pretty good mixture today. Some new paranormals that look really good. I am excited about Her Mad Hatter, Enchanted Castle, and Leopard Moon.
Nook Freebies

Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the heads up, I grabbed the Morgan Rice book, Arena.

    Katie ~ Turner’s Antics

    ReplyDelete
  2. More free books! I read Rippler, that is pretty good, I have the second one to read but haven't gotten round to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed Sherlock and Enchanted Castle - and another one, but I can't remember anymore. lol - thanks for compiling the freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to tell me how Enchanted Castle is.

      Delete
  4. I'm looking the other way, looking the other way...peeking...peeking. Oh dang. You got me again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.