I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kindle & Nook Freebies #25



Kindle Freebies
(Click image to be taken to Amazon page)
I am very excited to read Lonely Souls, Before the Moon Rises, Rise of the Fallen, and Rise of the Demons. Hope you enjoy the books you get.
Nook Freebies

Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


8 comments:

  1. Quite a lot of these seems to have gone back up to full price hon - willow rose set, cecilia gray, spying in high heals, pandemonium 1, derailed, stiletto safari, forever after are a few i checked x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, that's so weird. I will double check them.

      Delete
    2. I swear amazon change the freebies so fast! I often find ones that were free are then full price just a few hours later :/

      Delete
    3. I always try to post after 12am but still the freebies change back in the middle of the day. I found out the author has control over the time the price changes so there is not much we can do.

      Delete
  2. I downloaded a few freebies for Kindle last week (I haven't read yet, but you know), but I will have to go check some out this week as well. That cover for Rise of the Fallen is something else :) Old follower Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my oh my oh my. You are rotten with these posts.

    Oh, RED by Kate SeRine is free this week for both Kindle and Nook, if you'd like to get it. ;) I reeeeally enjoyed that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, just looked up Red, it looks great. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.