I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kindle & Nook Freebies #29

I just wanted to apologize. I just found out that my email and RSS subscribers were not getting updates from my blog for the past 10 days. I think I fixed the issue. Please let me know if your email or RSS subscription is working now. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
 


Kindle Freebies
(Click image to be taken to Amazon page)

I am really looking forward to Damian's Oracle, Silken Edge, Perception, Until You, and Awakened.
Nook Freebies

Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


10 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer, yes the email is working. Thanks for these posts, love finding new freebies. :)

    Katie @ Turner’s Antics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. Happy Reading.

      Delete
  2. Received the email :) Soul Walker is great and I'm reading Perception this week for a blog tour. Awakened looks interesting as well - I will have to check that one out. Have a great day, Jennifer! JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't so sure about Soul Walker but now I will have to read it.

      Delete
  3. Got the email today hon, it has your last 12 posts in it! Thought something must have gone wrong!
    Thank you for the freebies, my kindle is always up for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for pointing it out. So stressful but at least it's fixed.

      Delete
  4. Yay! I got my email! Gonna look through these freebies now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grabbed a copy of Close to You yesterday. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.