I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #18: Pitch Dark Days Signing

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.
My blog has been scheduled for so many Saturdays, I thought I would sneak in a Stacking the Shelves on a weekday. I am such a rebel. lol. And yes, I will link this post up on Saturday's STS. I got a lot of cool books this past two weeks. You guys are going to be so jelly. hehe

 
I received the House Rules ARC for Chloe Neill's Blog Tour last week. Check out my review. 
 
 
I also received the Unravel Me ARC. I just reviewed it and it was AWESOME.
 
 
 
Even though I already own Magic Bites, I had to buy the Special Edition one because the cover is so much better. I also bought Spark because Storm, the first of the Elemental Series, was freaking amazing.
 
 
I have been dying to read Under The Never Sky forever, and since I am going to the Pitch Dark Days Signing today where Veronica is going to be, I decided to get the second book as well.
 
 
This is also for the book signing I am going to today. Aren't these covers gorgeous?
 
 
Yup, you guessed it, more books for the author signing. I really hope I love all these books since I bought the whole series. lol
Have you read any of these books before? Which one should I read first?


18 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing collection of books there! So jealous! I hope you love spark cause I absolutely adored gabriel - he's just so yummy and a total bad boy ☺
    I have hallowed and everneath - really need to get round to reading them!
    Hope you enjoy them ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited about Spark. I really liked Storm, so much!!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I am completely jealous. I haven't read any of them, but have them on the "grab at some point list". Probabaly after I read your reviews :)
    Have a great time at the signing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, well I will get my reviews out to you as soon as possible.

      Delete
  3. OMG...I love all the signed books and I have and cannot wait to read Everneath and Boundless. *eyes ARC pile to read first* Oh..i do have Unravel Me in my ARC pile to read next..I have kinda been saving it..to savor..LOL The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, these are mostly series I am wanting to finish or start, so great haul!
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I finally got the series I have been dying to read for a long time.

      Delete
  5. OMG girl I love your new books! Unravel Me (I just got that today, can't wait to read it after your review!), Everneatthhh!!!! (those covers are insanely gorgeous), and I can't wait to see what you think of Under the Never Sky.

    Seriously awesome stuff here. I can't wait to read all those reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, this is like the best pile of books I ever got. So worth the money.

      Delete
  6. What an awesome group of books!! Enjoy yourself at the signing! Unravel Me---So Want!! Oh, and I'm loving the special edition cover of Magic Burns! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must get Unravel Me. It's to die for. Really. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. I want to get the new addition of Magic Bites myself. :) Great collection last week. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a pretty cover compared to the original.

      Delete
  8. I am so extremely jelly - look at all those pretty covers. The worst part is I haven't read them yet and really want to. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know when I am going to get the time to read all these.

      Delete
  9. EEEEEEEE. JENNNNNIFER! YOU HAS ALL THE BOOKS! Seriously, can't wait to see what you think of SPARK! Brigid is AMAZING. AND UNDER THE NEVER SKY. OMG. OMG OMG OMG. J. THERE IS SNUGGLY IN THEM!~

    AND... I want all your books O__o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I knew you would be excited. It's like YA DisneyLand.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.