I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kindle & Nook Freebies & Cheapies #36



Kindle Freebies
Click image to be taken to Amazon page. These are free as of 4/18/2013 at 3am Eastern Time, I cannot guarantee they will be free the whole day.

Kindle Cheapies
$1.99
I am looking forward to Ignite, Eternally Embraced, Shadow of the Wolf, Exiled, and Sweet Evil.
Nook Freebies

Nook Cheapies
$1.99
Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


8 comments:

  1. Die for me by Amy Plum is a really good book, I read it and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Ignite, Everblue, Eternity Embrace and Sweet Evil. I'm interested by the person that said Die for Me is good. I will have to look at that one further since I've heard good and bad on that one. Thank you so much for sharing! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I might have to pick up Sweet Evil. I have Die For Me on my TBR already...should really get to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, it's weird that everyone knows about Die For Me except for me. lol. It's totally new to me.

      Delete
  4. Aw, seems interesting, but not my type of read.. Thanks for sharing though )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late. But I'll have to go look and see if there are a few still free. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.