I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kindle & Nook Freebies #39



Kindle Freebies
Click image to be taken to Amazon page. These are free as of 4am (5/19/2013), I cannot guarantee they will be free the whole day.

I have already read Touched and loved it (Check out my Review). I am looking forward to Highland Stone, Chasing Beautiful, Skankenstein, and The Rock Star's Daughter.
Nook Freebies

Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I grabbed Touched - thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so, so, hope you love it. One of the better urban fantasies I have read.

      Delete
    2. This is going to have to be read sooooon then! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I don't have a Nook, so I'll be waiting for the next round. Love these posts. :-)

    Anna from http://emaginette.wordpress.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a kindle? Those are there too.

      Delete
  3. I LOVED your review of Touched, so I had to pick that one up. I'm excited to get it as a freebie. Not only do I love these posts because you fill up my bookshelf, but there are always some titles that have me rolling. Skankenstien?? LOL - that's fantastic. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Skankenstein sounds just pure awesome. I had to grab that one. So hope you love Touched.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.