I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kindle & Nook Freebies #41



Kindle Freebies
Click image to be taken to Amazon page. These are free as of 3am EST, 6/5/2013, I cannot guarantee they will be free the whole day.

I am looking forward to Friends with Partial Benefits, Death Speaks, Touching Evil, and Smart Mouth Waitress.
Nook Freebies

Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


6 comments:

  1. Dark Wolf Rising sounds familiar for some reason. I'll have to look into that one. Smart Mouth Waitress looks funny and love the Friends With Partial Benefits title. Will be looking at those for sure. Thank you so much for sharing! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've posted Dark Wolf Rising before. Sometimes I repost a free ebook if it's been a couple months because I figure new people check out my post from time to time.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! I just grabbed Smart Mouth Waitress, sounds too cute to pass up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh freebies! You speak my language! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.