I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kindle & Nook Freebies #48



Kindle Freebies
Click image to be taken to Amazon page. These are free as of 4:30 EST 8/22, I cannot guarantee they will be free the whole day.
I am looking forward toward The Huntress, Wicked Hungry, and Just Breathe.
Nook Freebies

Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


12 comments:

  1. Thank you, I just scoped up three books..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, that reminds me my kindle keeps freezing. I am kinda freaked out, I have so much on it that I need to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, that is my worse nightmare. I hope it gets fixed easily.

      Delete
    2. I rebooted it - yay! it works normally again. Now i can claim a few of these goodies. :) I am sooooo relieved, I can't even tell you.

      Delete
    3. Thanks goodness. a couple months ago, mine wouldn't connect to wifi. I called customer service and they had me do this special update and it worked. I was so relieved.

      Delete
  3. I picked up The Huntress - it looks really good. Thank you so much for sharing :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some really great books this week. I had to pick up a few. :)

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to nap so many freebies then realized ...I would never read them and they were clogging up my reader and started dumping them all LOL! Now I only grab them if they were a book I was already after that happens to go on a free promo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I need to get ride of the ones I got when I first got my kindle because I just grabbed them all. lol

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.