I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kindle & Nook Freebies #50



I really hope everyone is enjoying my Kindle & Nook Freebies feature. I have fun finding all these free ebooks for everyone, but it's really bad for my kindle. I think my kindle hates me. All these books and not enough time in the day.

Anyways, I thought I would update everyone on my experience in my web design schooling. It has been two weeks since I started my HTML/CSS and Dreamweaver classes and I LOVE them. I really think this is my calling. I love all the coding and technical stuff. I can't wait until I can change up my own blog and finally move to wordpress. I hope to have enough knowledge in about a year or so. From there I have so many plans for my new skills. I really do feel like I found my calling, even if I've only been doing it for two weeks. LOL. What can I say? I know what I like when I like it. No reason to second guess it.

And for anyone curious about the Grammarly advertising on the top of this post, I have used them as a writer and like them. Now they are helping me out with some future gift card giveaways. So stay tuned.

Kindle Freebies
Click image to be taken to Amazon page. These are free as of 4am EST 9/5/13, I cannot guarantee they will be free the whole day.

Some really good books this week. I grabbed The Ghost and the Graveyard, The First Alpha, Dark Promises, Crossroads, and Born.
Nook Freebies
Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. My kindle thanks you too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Wish I had a kindle :) Maybe someday I will upgrade or win one in a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so need a kindle!!! I would die without mine. lol.

      Delete
  3. I grabbed the Ghost and the Graveyard right away, and will check out some of the others..thanks Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on loving your classes! I hope they stay interesting and you learn good stuff :)
    These look like good books today, thank you. Hopefully I will read some at some point instead of just stuffing them on the kindle...my poor kindle hates me too. Not enough time to read this stuff at all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've probably read maybe 5% of the free books I've downloaded.

      Delete
  5. You are cray cray!! Great list! I have some of those, and actually just got Born. Happy reading!

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are enjoying your school! I work at an Internet company getting to do Graphic Design and work on web pages all day so it can definitely be fun if the technical is for you :D I'm pretty good with HTML but I don't quite have CSS down. Good luck! I have Catalyst as part of a review request. I'm looking forward to reading that one. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am learning HTML right now, CSS is later this semester. And I am learning the program Dreamweaver. It's really fun. I am so jealous you have my dream job. lol. You must love going to work every day. :) Hope you love Catalyst.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.