I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Kindle & Nook Freebies #53



Kindle Freebies
Click image to be taken to Amazon page. These are free as of 3am EST, I cannot guarantee they will be free the whole day.  Also, sometimes I repeat a book or two in each post in case anyone missed a chance to grab them in the past.

I am looking forward toward Shadow Bound, I Kissed a Playboy, and Storm Damages.
Nook Freebies

Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


10 comments:

  1. I picked up The Other Brooks Boy. I'm always looking for romances starring older leads instead of younger ones and they are hard to find. Usually freebies go to the bottom of my TBR mountain, but this one is going to the top. Thanks for doing these posts. I'm addicted to freebies and I look for them all the time, but invariably, I find one or two from your list that I missed and want LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I know what you mean. I always pick up a couple freebies a week. Some end up being great. And I can always delete them if I never get to them.

      Delete
  2. Oh lord, I am keeping your pos tup in my browser and will be back to shop, I am loving some of the smexy covers and one can never have too many of those on their kindle,,LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one ripped guy on Hell or High Water - Whew! :D I hope you've had a great weekend! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I am feeling a bit warm. :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the information!!! I can't believe I almost missed out on this. Is there a way to search Amazon for free reads regularly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Under Amazon Best Sellers, there is a top free 100 option.

      Delete
  5. Thanks! I picked up Easy Bake Coven - it looks cute.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.