I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #57: Secret

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.
I hope everyone had a great Holiday! I did. It was relaxing and we had the best dinner ever! Prime rib, twice baked potatoes and cauliflower casserole. OMG, to die for!!! I could eat that meal again and again! I liked the change up from the same old turkey or ham meal. Also watched some movies and played some cards. I love it when we have those laid-back Christmases.
For Review:
NetGalley
Love this series!! Brigid is a great YA writer.

Everyone got this book last week and the peer pressure got to me!! :D

Seems different!



Haven't heard great things but it's hard for me to pass up on Redmerski books.

Jessica Sorensen books. Enough said.

Lila and Ethan: Forever and Always by Jessica Sorensen
 
Have you read any of these books before? Which one should I read first? What did you get this week?

27 comments:

  1. I just finished Secret maybe two days ago and I loved it! I love the series as well and I can't wait to see what you think of Secret. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first book of The Elemental series. I really liked it so I don't know why I still haven't read the second book. Will check out Where You'll Find Me.. it looks awesome :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many think the second book is the best so you need to check it out.

      Delete
  3. Ruined has been on my radar lately, I look forward to seeing what you think of it, Jennifer! Plus you got all those Jessica Sorenson books, too! I hope they'll all be awesome.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited for Ruined. I have been seeing it around.

      Delete
  4. Nice haul:) Were some of these presents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I usually get Amazon gift cards for xmas for books so I can pick my own. I will be getting those books soon.

      Delete
  5. they're all new to me but I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh very nice! These are pretty much all new to me, but I hope you enjoy every single one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these but I hope you enjoy them!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! I really like Darker Days (The Darker Agency) by Jus Accardo, and Ruined sounds just a fabulous. And the cover for Beautiful Addictions- love it. I see your reading Origin, I have my copy and can't wait to see how it concludes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, it was so good. I just finished it. To Die!!!! Wow.

      Delete
  9. Mmm, I love cauliflower!

    I got several of these titles recently, too! I already read Lila and Ethan and really liked it. Sad that series is over though. :(

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of them, but it is always fun to come over and see what you have to offer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you like Song of the Fireflies. I'm sad to say that it wasn't for me. :( The main girl, Brayelle, really annoyed me >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I remember your review. it scares me but I have to try it out.

      Delete
  12. I got Salt and Lila and Ethan Forever and Always as well!!! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sounds great, hope you enjoy! Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The prime rib and twice baked potatoes sound yummy!! I love mixing it up at Christmas time with something different than the ham and turkey. I'm glad your Christmas turned out wonderful :D I hope your New Year is just as good! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.