I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friday, January 3, 2014

Kindle & Nook Freebies #63


Kindle Freebies
Click image to be taken to Amazon page. These are free as of 3am EST 1/3, I cannot guarantee they will be free the whole day.

Is anyone else seeing this? Hopeless by Colleen Hoover is free. OMG, get it, get it. It was very good. I am also looking forward to Heiress of Lies and Turned.
Nook Freebies

Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


14 comments:

  1. Oh my what?! Hopeless is free!! Lucky to all those people who haven't read it yet. They all really need to jump on it now! I'm gonna go on a synopsis reading marathon of all the freebies with pretty covers. :3
    Laura Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was sooooo surprised. Lucky for the people who need to read it!

      Delete
  2. OMG, getting hopeless right this second! I have been wanting to read it for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Hopeless, and will be checking out these others freebies. Thanks Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I am off to check out the freebies! So many good ones too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for posting this! I snagged Hopeless, Surrender, and Hyde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you got Hopeless. you will love it.

      Delete
  6. Wow, Hopeless? What a steal! Thanks so much for sharing :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.