I am looking for authors, traditionally or self published, to write guest posts on writing or publishing tips to post on my blog. Contact me: readingurbanfantasy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kindle & Nook Freebies #74


Kindle Freebies
Click image to be taken to Amazon page. These are free as of 3am EST, I cannot guarantee they will be free the whole day.

I am excited for He Ain't Lion, Better Off Dead, and A More Deserving Blackness.
Nook Freebies
Which ebooks did you grab? Have you read any of these before?


12 comments:

  1. Another great selection. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, why must you tempt me with even more freebies! My poor kindle is going to explode soon from all of the books I've been downloading lately, and you are NOT helping! LOL Still, thanks for doing the legwork for me. It makes them so much easier to find!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto, Carmel! Thanks for making this easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting your time in to give us a look at these Jennifer. Should I, could I, would I? Yep, I'm gonna grab one or two! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, happy to hear it. I know I can't resist grabbing at least one each time.

      Delete
  5. I just picked up a freebie...Better off Dead by H.P. Mallory. Thanks for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I am interested to see what you think of Sun & Moon

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.